Nature education with young children : integrating inquiry and practice
- New York : Routledge, 2013.
- Physical description
- xxiii, 225 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
LB1140.5 .S34 N38 2013
- Unknown LB1140.5 .S34 N38 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Science, nature, and inquiry-based learning in early childhood / Stephanie Sisk-Hilton
- Nature education and teacher inquiry / Daniel Meier
- Babies and nature, the act of noticing in infancy / Camille T. Dungy
- Promoting nature study for toddlers / Mabel Young
- Overcoming our fears, embarking on a nature journey / Gita Jayewardene
- Naturally speaking, parents, children, teachers in dialogue with nature / Darcy Campbell and Shawna Thompson
- Preschool children explore the forest , the power of wild places in childhood / Anna Golden
- Putting the forest on the map, using documentation to further natural inquiry / Marty Gravett
- Nature education and the project approach / Jean A. Mendoza and Lilian G. Katz
- Promoting play in a school garden and using a blog to document children's nature explorations / Heather Taylor
- Drawing, photographs, and painting, learning about the natural world in an urban preschool / Isauro Michael Escamilla.
- Included Work
- Sisk-Hilton, Stephanie. Science, nature, and inquiry-based learning in early childhood.
- Publication date
- editors, Daniel R. Meier and Stephanie Sisk-Hilton, San Francisco State University.