Microalgal biotechnology : integration and economy
- Berlin ; Boston : Walter de Gruyter, c2012.
- Physical description
- xxi, 319 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 25 cm.
TP248.27 .A46 M53 2012
- Unknown TP248.27 .A46 M53 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- With the high interest in renewable resources, the field of algal biotechnology has undergone a huge leap in importance. This book treats integrated approaches to bring the high potential of microalgae into application, accelerate the development of really working production processes and put finally the products on the market. So this book will allow protagonists and decision makers in academia, industry, and politics to get a clear picture of current possibilities and future trends in microalgal biotechnology.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- editors, Clemens Posten and Christian Walter.