Lymphoma : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.971
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.971
- Küppers, Ralf.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Origin and pathogenesis of B cell lymphomas / Marc Seifert, René Scholtysik, and Ralf Küppers
- Flow cytometry for non-Hodgkin and classical Hodgkin lymphoma / David Wu, Brent L. Wood, and Jonathan R. Fromm
- Laser-based microdissection of single cells from tissue sections and PCR analysis of rearranged immunoglobulin genes from isolated normal and malignant human B cells / Ralf Küppers, Markus Schneider, and Martin-Leo Hansmann
- PCR-based analysis of rearranged immunoglobulin or T-cell receptor genes by genescan analysis or heteroduplex analysis for clonality assessment in lymphoma diagnostics / Elke Boone, Brenda Verhaaf, and Anton W. Langerak
- Expression cloning of human B cell immunoglobulins / Hedda Wardemann and Juliane Kofer
- Studying the replication history of human B lymphocytes by real-time quantitative (RQ)-PCR / Menno C. van Zelm, Magdalena A. Berkowska, and Jacques J.M. van Dongen
- Detection of chromosomal translocations involving the immunoglobulin loci in B-cell malignancies / Martin J.S. Dyer
- Stereotyped B cell receptors in B cell leukemias and lymphomas / Nikos Darzentas and Kostas Stamatopoulos
- Flow cytometric MRD detection in selected mature B-cell malignancies / Sebastian Böttcher, Matthias Ritgen, and Michael Kneba
- MRD Detection in B-cell non-hodgkin lymphomas using Ig gene rearrangements and chromosomal translocations as targets for real-time quantitative PCR / Christiane Pott ... [et al.]
- Enrichment of methylated DNA by methyl-CpG immunoprecipitation / Miriam Sonnet ... [et al.]
- Gene expression profile analysis of lymphomas / Katia Basso and Ulf Klein
- FISH and FICTION to detect chromosomal aberrations in lymphomas / Maciej Giefing and Reiner Siebert
- Identification of pathogenetically relevant genes in lymphomagenesis by shRNA library screens / Vu N. Ngo
- Studying microRNAs in lymphoma / Joost Kluiver, Izabella Slezak-Prochazka, and Anke van den Berg
- Molecular methods of virus detection in lymphoma / Ruth F. Jarrett, Alice Gallagher, and Derek Gatherer
- High-throughput RNA sequencing in B-cell lymphomas / Wenming Xiao ... [et al.].
- Publisher's Summary
- Lymphomas are lymphoid malignancies derived from B or T lymphocytes, and their study has been and still is paradigmatic for many aspects of cancer research. Lymphoma: Methods and Protocols presents and discusses key methods that are used in lymphoma research, partly specific for lymphoma research but often adaptable to the study of other cancers. By covering a broad variety of methods used in lymphoma research, this book will be of interest not only for hematologists, hematopathologists, and immunologists but also for scientists interested in other fields of cancer research as well as human genetics. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Versatile and cutting-edge, Lymphoma: Methods and Protocols serves researchers studying human physiology with the ultimate goal of understanding and controlling these often terrible diseases.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Lymphomas > Laboratory Manuals.
- B cells > Laboratory Manuals.
- Clinical Laboratory Techniques > methods > Laboratory Manuals.
- Immunophenotyping > methods > Laboratory Manuals.
- Lymphomas > Molecular aspects.
- Lymphoproliferative disorders > Research > Methodology.
- Molecular biology > Research > Methodology.
- Publication date
- edited by Ralf Küppers.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 971
- Springer protocols