Chiral separations : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.970
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.970
- Scriba, Gerhard K. E.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Chiral recognition in separation science : an overview / Gerhard K.E. Scriba
- Enantioseparations by thin-layer chromatography / Massimo Del Bubba ... [et al.]
- Gas-chromatographic enantioseparation of unfunctionalized chiral hydrocarbons : an overview / Volker Schurig and Diana Krieidler
- HPLC enantioseparation on cyclodextrin-based chiral stationary phases / Yong Wang and Siu Choon Ng
- Enantioseparations by high-performance liquid chromatography using polysaccharide-based chiral stationary phases : an overview / Bezhan Chankvetadze
- Common screening approaches for efficient analytical method development in LC and SFC on columns packed with immobilized polysaccharide-derived chiral stationary phases / Pilar Franco and Tong Zhang
- Chiral separations by HPLC on immobilized polysaccharide chiral stationary phases / Imran Ali, Zeid A. AL-Othman, and Hassan Y. Aboul-Enein
- Enantioseparations by high-performance liquid chromatography using macrocyclic glycopeptide-based chiral stationary phases : an overview / István Ilisz ... [et al.]
- Enantioseparations of primary amino compounds by high-performance liquid chromatography using chiral crown ether-based chiral stationary phase / Myung Ho Hyun
- Screening of Pirkle-type chiral stationary phases for HPLC enantioseparations / Gregory K. Webster and Ted J. Szczerba
- Enantioseparations by high-performance liquid chromatography based on chiral ligand-exchange / Benedetto Natalini, Roccaldo Sardella, and Federica Ianni
- Enantioseparations by high-performance liquid chromatography using molecularly imprinted polymers / David A. Spivak
- Chiral mobile phase additives in HPLC enantioseparations / Lushan Yu, Shengjia Wang, and Su Zeng
- Chiral benzofurazan-derived derivatization reagents for indirect enantioseparations by HPLC / Toshimasa Toyo'oka
- Separation of racemic 1-(9-Anthryl)-2,2,2-trifluoroethanol by sub-/supercritical fluid chromatography / Xiqin Yang, Leo Hsu, and Gerald Terfloth
- Chiral separations by simulated moving bed method using polysaccharide-based chiral stationary phases / Toshiharu Minoda
- Enantioseparations by capillary electrophoresis using cyclodextrins as chiral selectors / Gerhard K.E. Scriba and Pavel Jáč
- Application of dual cyclodextrin systems in capillary electrophoresis enantioseparations / Anne-Catherine Servais and Marianne Fillet
- Enantioseparations in nonaqueous capillary electrophoresis using charged cyclodextrins / Anne-Catherine Servais and Marianne Fillet
- Use of macrocyclic antibiotics as the chiral selectors in capillary electrophoresis / Chengke Li and Jingwu Kang
- Application of polymeric surfactants in chiral micellar electrokinetic chromatography (CMEKC) and CMEKC coupled to mass spectrometry / Jun He and Shahab A. Shamsi
- Cyclodextrin-modified micellar electrokinetic chromatography for enantioseparations / Wan Aini Wan Ibrahim, Dadan Hermawan, and Mohd Marsin Sanagi
- Cyclodextrin-mediated enantioseparation in microemulsion electrokinetic chromatography / Claudia Borst and Ulrike Holzgrabe
- Chiral separations by capillary electrophoresis using proteins as chiral selectors / Jun Haginaka
- Enantioseparation by chiral ligand-exchange capillary electrophoresis / Yi Chen and Lijuan Song
- Experimental design methodologies in the optimization of chiral CE or CEC separations : an overview / Bieke Dejaegher, Debby Mangelings, and Yvan Vander Heyden
- Chiral capillary electrophoresis-mass spectrometry / Elena Domínguez-Vega, Antonio L. Crego, and Maria Luisa Marina
- Application of chiral ligand-exchange stationary phases in capillary electrochromatography / Martin G. Schmid
- Polysaccharide-derived chiral stationary phases in capillary electrochromatography enantioseparations / Zhenbin Zhang, Hanfa Zou, and Junjie Ou
- Open tubular molecular imprinted phases in chiral capillary electrochromatography / Won Jo Cheong and Song Hee Yang
- Enantioseparations in capillary electrochromatography using sulfated poly [beta]-cyclodextrin-modified silica-based monolith as stationary phase / Ruijuan Yuan and Guosheng Ding
- Cyclodextrin-mediated enantioseparations by capillary electrochromatography / Dorothee Wistuba and Volker Schurig.
- Publisher's Summary
- There is a demand for analytical methods that are able to discriminate between enantiomers in order to analyze the enantiomeric purity of compounds from natural or chemical sources not only in pharmaceutical sciences but in any field on bioactive compounds including chemistry, biology, biochemistry, forensic, and environmental sciences and many others. The second edition of Chiral Separations: Methods and Protocols, expands upon the previous edition with current methodology, providing an overview and especially practically oriented applications of the most important analytical techniques in chiral separation sciences. New chapters on analytical separation sciences by chromatographic and electrophoretic techniques have been added as has simulated moving bed chromatography as a preparative method. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, the chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Chiral Separations: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is helpful for analytical chemists working on stereochemical problems in fields or pharmacy, chemistry, biochemistry, food chemistry, molecular biology, forensics, environmental sciences or cosmetics in academia, government or industry.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Gerhard K.E. Scriba.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 970
- Springer protocols
- Previous ed.: 2004.