Synthetic messenger RNA and cell metabolism modulation : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.969
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.969
- Rabinovich, Peter M.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Cell engineering with synthetic messenger RNA / Peter M. Rabinovich and Sherman M. Weissman
- In vitro transcription of long RNA containing modified nucleosides / Norbert Pardi ... [et al.]
- HPLC purification of in vitro transcribed long RNA / Drew Weissman ... [et al.]
- Synthetic mRNAs with superior translation and stability properties / Ewa Grudzien-Nogalska ... [et al.]
- Nonviral, cationic lipid-mediated delivery of mRNA / James G. Hecker
- Light-induced mRNA transfection / Sigurd Leinæs Bøe and Eivind Hovig
- Engineering B cells with mRNA / Jaewoo Lee, David Boczkowski, and Smita Nair
- Programming human dendritic cells with mRNA / Jaewoo Lee, David Boczkowski, and Smita Nair
- Large volume flow electroporation of mRNA : clinical scale process / Linhong Li ... [et al.]
- Retrovirus-based mRNA transfer for transient cell manipulation / Melanie Galla, Axel Schambach, and Christopher Baum
- mRNA delivery to human dendritic cells by recombinant yeast and activation of antigen-specific memory T cells / Frank Breinig, Tanja Breinig, and Manfred J. Schmitt
- Nonviral RNA transfection to transiently modify T cells with chimeric antigen receptors for adoptive therapy / Tobias Riet ... [et al.]
- Natural killer cell reprogramming with chimeric immune receptors / Noriko Shimasaki and Dario Campana
- Reprogramming to pluripotency and differentiation of cells with synthetic mRNA / Peizhe Wang and Jie Na
- Antitumor vaccination with synthetic mRNA : strategies for in vitro and in vivo preclinical studies / Mustafa Diken ... [et al.]
- Mannosylated and histidylated LPR technology for vaccination with tumor antigen mRNA / Chantal Pichon and Patrick Midoux
- Analysis of survivin-specific T cells in breast cancer patients using human DCs engineered with survivin mRNA / Ozcan Met and Inge Marie Svane
- mRNA electroporation as a tool for immunomonitoring / Nathalie Cools ... [et al.]
- mRNA PCR-based epitope chase method / Jean-Daniel Doucet, Dominique Gauchat, and Rejean Lapointe.
- Publication date
- edited by Peter M. Rabinovich.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 969
- Springer protocols