Bacterial cell surfaces : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.966
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.966
- Delcour, Anne H.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Bird's eye view of the bacterial landscape / Natividad Ruiz
- Visualizing the bacterial cell surface : an overview / Harald Engelhardt
- Purification of the outer membrane usher protein and periplasmic chaperone-subunit complexes from the P and type 1 pilus systems / Nadine S. Henderson and David G. Thanassi
- Experimental manipulation of the microbial functional amyloid called curli / Yizhou Zhou ... [et al.]
- Visualization of gram-positive bacterial pili / Chungyu Chang ... [et al.]
- Single cell microfluidic studies of bacterial motility / Adrien Ducret, Olivier Theodoly, and Tam Mignot
- Chromatographic analysis of the Escherichia coli polysialic acid capsule / Susan M. Steenbergen and Eric R. Vimr
- Analysis of exopolysaccharides in Myxococcus xanthus using confocal laser scanning microscopy / Wei Hu, Renate Lux, and Wenyuan Shi
- Assessment of multidrug efflux assemblies by surface plasmon resonance / Elena B. Tikhonova and Helen I. Zgurskaya
- Fluorescence microscopy and proteomics to investigate subcellular localization, assembly, and function of the type II secretion system / Tanya L. Johnson ... [et al.]
- Pore formation by T3SS translocators : liposome leakage assay / Eric Faudry, Caroline Perdu, and Ina Attree
- Isolation of bacterial type IV machine subassemblies / Mayukh K. Sarkar ... [et al.]
- Production and crystallization of bacterial type V secretion proteins / Hye-Jeong Yeo
- Assembly of bacterial outer membrane proteins / Jan Grijpstra, Martine P. Bos, and Jan Tommassen
- Outer membrane of gram-negative bacteria : lipid A isolation and characterization / Jessica V. Hankins ... [et al.]
- Quantitative and qualitative preparations of bacterial outer membrane vesicles / Halima Chutkan ... [et al.]
- In vitro peptidoglycan synthesis assay with lipid II substrate / Jacob Biboy, Nhat Khai Bui, and Waldemar Vollmer
- Extraction of cell wall-bound teichoic acids and surface proteins from Listeria monocytogenes / Filipe Carvalho ... [et al.]
- Subfractionation and analysis of the cell envelope (lipo) polysaccharides of Mycobacterium tuberculosis / Anna E. Grzegorzewicz and Mary Jackson
- Protein disulfide bond formation in the periplasm : determination / Katleen Denoncin ... [et al.]
- Using reporter genes and the Escherichia coli ASKA overexpression library in screens for regulators of the gram negative envelope stress response / Julia L. Wong, Stefanie L. Vogt, and Tracy L. Raivio
- Isolation of bacteria envelope proteins / Shu Quan ... [et al.]
- Patch clamp electrophysiology for the study of bacterial ion channels in giant spheroplasts of E. coli / Boris Martinac ... [et al.]
- Electrophysiological characterization of bacterial pore-forming proteins in planar lipid bilayers / Owen S. Mapingire, Beau Wager, and Anne H. Delcour.
- Publication date
- edited by Anne H. Delcour.
- Method in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 966
- Springer Protocols