Mass spectrometry of glycoproteins : methods and protocols
QH506 .M45 V.951
- Unknown QH506 .M45 V.951
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction to glycosylation and mass spectrometry / Steven M. Patrie, Michael J. Roth, and Jennifer J. Kohler
- PART I ENRICHMENT AND ISOLATION METHODS
- Tandem lectin weak affinity chromatography for glycoprotein enrichment / Zhi Yuan Ma, Yuliya Skorobogatko, and Keith Vosseller
- CSC technology: Selective labeling of glycoproteins by mild oxidation to phenotype cells / Andreas Hofmann, Damaris Bausch-Fluck, and Bernd Wollscheid
- Use of boronic acid nanoparticles in glycoprotein enrichment / Yawei Xu, Lijuan Zhang, and Haojie Lu
- Incorporation of unnatural sugars for the identification of glycoproteins / Balyn W. Zaro, Howard C. Hang, and Matthew R. Pratt
- Characterization of membrane-associated glycoproteins using lectin affinity chromatography and mass spectrometry / Yashu Liu, Jintang He, and David M. Lubman
- Sialic acid capture-and-release and LC-MS(n) analysis of glycopeptides / Jonas Nilsson and Göran Larson
- PART II SAMPLE PREPARATION
- In-solution digestion of glycoproteins for glycopeptide-based mass analysis / Eden P. Go, Kathryn R. Rebecchi, and Heather Desaire
- Nano-HPLC-MS of glycopeptides obtained after nonspecific proteolysis / Gerhild Zauner, Carolien A.M. Koeleman, André M. Deelder, and Manfred Wuhrer
- PART III SEPARATION METHODS
- Glycopeptide enrichment for MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry analysis by hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography solid phase extraction (HILIC SPE) / Pia Hønnerup Jensen, Simon Mysling, Peter Højrup, and Ole Nørregaard Jensen
- Separation and identification of glycoforms by capillary electrophoresis with electrospray ionization mass spectrometric detection / Alina D. Zamfir, Corina Flangea, Alina Serb, Ana-Maria Zagrean, Andreas M. Rizzi, and Eugen Sisu
- Structural separations by ion mobility-MS for glycomics and glycoproteomics / Larissa S. Fenn and John A. McLean
- PART IV QUANTITATION METHODS
- Quantitative analysis of glycoprotein glycans / Ron Orlando
- Stable isotope labeling of N-glycosylated peptides by enzymatic deglycosylation for mass spectrometry-based glycoproteomics / Hiroyuki Kaji and Toshiaki Isobe
- Approaches for site mapping and quantification of o-linked glycopeptides / Peng Zhao, Stephanie H. Stalnaker, and Lance Wells
- Glycan profiling: Label-free analysis of glycoproteins / Yoshinao Wada
- PART V COMPUTATIONAL TOOLS
- Introduction to informatics in glycoprotein analysis / Kiyoko F. Aoki-Kinoshita
- Software tools for glycan profiling / Chuan-Yih Yu, Anoop Mayampurath, and Haixu Tang
- PART VI CASE STUDIES IN MASS SPECTROMETRY OF GLYCOPROTEINS
- Quantitative characterization of glycoproteins in neurodegenerative disorders using iTRAQ / Min Shi, Hyejin Hwang, and Jing Zhang
- Quantitative proteomic analysis of N-linked glycoproteins in human tear fluid / Lei Zhou and Roger W. Beuerman
- Elucidation of N-glycosites within human plasma glycoproteins for cancer biomarker discovery / Penelope Drake, Birgit Schilling, Brad Gibson, and Susan Fisher
- Characterizing the glycosylation state of therapeutic recombinant glycoproteins. / Nicole Samuels, David Kates, Jun Liu, and Joanne Severs.
- This comprehensive new resource in the 'Methods in Molecular Biology' series features contributions from leading researchers who provide expert advice and reproducible, cutting-edge protocols for examining glycoproteins through mass spectrometry.
- Publication date
- edited by Jennifer J. Kohler, Steven M. Patrie.
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 951
- Springer Protocols
- Also available in electronic format via the World Wide Web.