Stress biology of cyanobacteria : molecular mechanisms to cellular responses
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, 
- Physical description
- xviii, 375 pages,  pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 27 cm
QR99.63 .S77 2013
- Unknown QR99.63 .S77 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "This reference is a compilation of holistic responses of cyanobacteria ranging from ecology and physiology to modem aspects of molecular biology and biochemistry. It presents research in cyanobacterial stress biologies, from classical to the most modern, and provides a holistic view of cyanobacterial bioenergetics under different abiotic stresses. Authors focus on topics ranging from evolution, ecophysiology, biochemistry, and molecular biology and discuss genomics and proteomics of cyanobacteria under abiotic stresses. Written by a team of global experts from 12 countries, this reference was created for phycologists, marine biologists, chemists, limnologists, botanists, and students of related fields"-- Provided by publisher.
- "This book compiles the holistic responses of cyanobacteria, ranging from ecological and physiological to the modern aspects of their molecular biology, genomics, and biochemistry. This book is divided into two parts; both parts cover almost every aspect of cyanobacterial stress biology"-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- edited by Ashish Kumar Srivastava, Amar Nath Rai, Brett A. Neilan.