Saga of African underdevelopment : a viable approach for Africa's sustainable development in the 21st century
- Kofi, Tetteh A.
- Trenton, NJ : Africa World Press, c2008.
- Physical description
- xii, 388 p. ; 22 cm.
- Desta, Asayehgn.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -382) and index.
- An economic history of Africa : an overview
- The two-sector economic growth model
- The Washington consensus economic development model
- Economic development status of Mauritius
- Sustainable economic development in Mauritius and Costa Rica
- Economic development by invitation
- A historical perspective of Africa's forty year empty harvest
- Educational and sustainable economic development in Africa
- The African environment and multinational enterprises
- Transforming Africa through cooperative agricultural, educational, and environmental business investments : summary and conclusion.
- Supplemental links
- Table of contents only
- Publication date
- Tetteh A. Kofi & Asayehgn Desta.
- Available in another form
- Online version: Kofi, Tetteh A. Saga of African underdevelopment. Trenton, NJ : Africa World Press, c2008 (OCoLC)681832056