Mass spectrometry handbook [electronic resource]
- Hoboken, N.J. : J. Wiley & Sons, c2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Wiley series on pharmaceutical science and biotechnology.
- Lee, Mike S., 1960-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Due to its enormous sensitivity and ease of use, mass spectrometry has grown into the analytical tool of choice in most industries and areas of research. This unique reference provides an extensive library of methods used in mass spectrometry, covering applications of mass spectrometry in fields as diverse as drug discovery, environmental science, forensic science, clinical analysis, polymers, oil composition, doping, cellular research, semiconductor, ceramics, metals and alloys, and homeland security. The book provides the reader with a protocol for the technique described (including sampling methods) and explains why to use a particular method and not others. Essential for MS specialists working in industrial, environmental, and clinical fields.
- Publication date
- edited by Mike S. Lee.
- Wiley series on pharmaceutical science and biotechnology: practices, applications and methods
- Includes index.
- Available in another form
- Print version: 9786613622426 (DLC) 2011034171