Advanced engineering mathematics
- Kreyszig, Erwin.
- 10th ed.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2011.
- Physical description
- xxi, 1113, 109, 130 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- CME-102-02 -- Ordinary Differential Equations for Engineers
- Le, Hung
- ENGR-155A-02 -- Ordinary Differential Equations for Engineers
- Le, Hung
Request at circulation desk
QA401 .K7 2011
On Reserve 4-hour loan
- Unknown QA401 .K7 2011
- Publisher's Summary
- The tenth edition of this bestselling text includes examples in more detail and more applied exercises; both changes are aimed at making the material more relevant and accessible to readers. Kreyszig introduces engineers and computer scientists to advanced math topics as they relate to practical problems. It goes into the following topics at great depth differential equations, partial differential equations, Fourier analysis, vector analysis, complex analysis, and linear algebra/differential equations.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Erwin Kreyszig ; in collaboration with Herbert Kreyszig, Edward J. Norminton.
- Includes index.