Game theory : an introduction
- Tadelis, Steve.
- Princeton : Princeton University Press, c2013.
- Physical description
- xv, 396 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
HB144 .T33 2013
- Unknown HB144 .T33 2013
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 385-388) and index.
- Part I: Rational decision making. The single-person decision problem
- Introducing uncertainty and time
- Part II: Static games of complete information. Preliminaries
- Rationality and common knowledge
- Pinning down beliefs: Nash equilibrium
- Mixed strategies
- Part III: Dynamic games of complete information. Preliminaries
- Credibility and sequential rationality
- Multistage games
- Repeated games
- Strategic bargaining
- Part IV: Static games of incomplete information. Bayesian games
- Auctions and competitive bidding
- Mechanism design
- Part V: Dynamic games of incomplete information. Sequential rationality with incomplete information
- Signaling games
- Building a reputation
- Information transmission and cheap talk
- Mathematical appendix.
- Game theory.
- Publication date
- Steven Tadelis.