Adaptive and maladaptive aspects of developmental stress [electronic resource]
- New York, NY : Springer, c2013.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Current topics in neurotoxicity 3.
- Introductory concepts
- Making Sense of Stress: An Evolutionary--Developmental Framework / Marco Del Giudice, Bruce J. Ellis, Elizabeth A. Shirtcliff
- Prenatal and Maternal Psychosocial Stress in Primates: Adaptive Plasticity or Vulnerability to Pathology? / Dario Maestripieri, Amanda C. E. Klimczuk
- Adaptive and maladaptive consequences of developmental stress in humans
- The Everyday Stress Resilience Hypothesis: Unfolding Resilience from a Perspective of Everyday Stress and Coping / Jennifer A. DiCorcia, Akhila V. Sravish, Ed Tronick
- Ontogeny of Stress Reactivity in the Human Child: Phenotypic Flexibility, Trade-Offs, and Pathology / Mark V. Flinn, Davide Ponzi, Pablo Nepomnaschy, Robert Noone
- Consequences of Developmental Stress in Humans: Prenatal Stress / Nadine Skoluda, Urs M. Nater
- Consequences of Developmental Stress in Humans: Adversity Experienced During Childhood and Adolescence / Urs M. Nater, Nadine Skoluda
- Adaptive and maladaptive consequences of developmental stress in animal models
- Behavioural and Neuroendocrine Consequences of Prenatal Stress in Rat / Sara Morley-Fletcher, Jérôme Mairesse, Stefania Maccari
- Developmental Consequences of Prenatal Administration of Glucocorticoids in Rodents and Primates / Jonas Hauser
- Early Developmental Trajectories of Brain Development: New Directions in the Search for Early Determinants of Health and Longevity / F. Cirulli, A. Berry
- Adaptive Regulations in Developing Rodents Following Neonatal Challenges / Laurence Coutellier
- Adaptive and Maladaptive Regulations in Response to Environmental Stress in Adolescent Rodents / Simone Macrì, Giovanni Laviola
- Oxidative Stress and Hormetic Responses in the Early Life of Birds / David Costantini.
- Publication date
- Giovanni Laviola, Simone Macrì, editors.
- Current topics in neurotoxicity ; 3
- Includes index.