Nanoimprint lithography [electronic resource] : an enabling process for nanofabrication
- Zhou, Weimin.
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, 2013.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (269 p.)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Principles and Status of Nanoimprint Lithography
- Stamp Fabrication
- Stamp Surface Treatment
- Nanoimprint Lithography Resists
- Nanoimprint lithography process
- Modeling and simulation of NIL
- Application of NIL in light-emitting diode
- Application of NIL in memory devices
- Application of NIL in solar cell.
- Nanoimprint Lithography: An enabling process for nanofabrication presents a comprehensive description of nanotechnology that is one of the most promising low-cost, high-throughput technologies for manufacturing nanostructures, and an emerging lithography candidates for 22, 16 and 11 nm nodes. It provides the exciting, multidisciplinary field, offering a wide range of topics covering: principles, process, material and application. This book would be of specific interest for researchers and graduate students in the field of nanoscience, nanotechnology and nanofabrication, material, physical, chemical, electric engineering and biology.
- Publication date
- Weimin Zhou.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Zhou, Weimin Nanoimprint Lithography : An Enabling Process for Nanofabrication Dordrecht : Springer, c2012 9783642344275