Autism and the brain [electronic resource] : neurophenomenological interpretation
- Glezerman, T. B. (Tatʹi͡ana Borisovna)
- New York, NY : Springer, c2013.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : ill.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- How Autistic Persons Understand Words (Cerebral Organization of Word Meaning and Autism)
- How Autistic Persons Perceive the World (Sensory-Motor Function Level in the Brain and Autism)
- How Autistic Persons Perceive Faces (Cerebral Organization of Face Recognition and Autism)
- How Autistic Persons Act in the World (Cerebral Organization of Movements and Autism)
- How Autistic Persons Perceive Space and Spatial Relations (Where System in the Brain and Autism)
- How Autistic Persons Feel (Cerebral Organization of Limbic Emotion and Autism)
- Autistic Persons' Sense of Self (Cerebral Organization of Self and Autism)
- The Left-Hemispheric Self in Autism Revisited
- Pieces of Autism's Puzzle Fall into Place (Clinical-Brain Pattern of Autism).
- Publication date
- Tatyana B. Glezerman.