P-5 nuclear doctrines and article VI : October 16-17, 2007
- [Stanford, California] : Center for International Security and Cooperation, 
- Physical description
- 264 pages ; 28 cm
JZ5665 .P3 2007
- Unknown JZ5665 .P3 2007
- Stanford University. Center for International Security and Cooperation, issuing body.
- NPR Article VI origin and interpretation / Ambassador Thomas Graham, Jr.
- The origins of the NPT Article VI / George Bunn
- America's nuclear posture / Ambassador Linton F. Brooks
- Comments on Linton Brooks' "America's Nuclear Posture" / George Perkovich
- Russian nuclear posture : capabilities, missions, and mysteries inside enigmas / Alexei G. Arbatov
- French nuclear policy under Sarkozy : more of the same? / Burno Tertrais
- British nuclear-weapons policy, doctrine, and outlook / Michael Quinlan
- Abolishing nuclear armories : policy or pipe dream : appendix / Michael Quinlan
- A South African perspective on the nuclear postures of the five NPT nuclear weapons states / Jean du Preez
- China's nuclear posture and Article VI / Gu Guoliang
- Putting a stop to nuclear madness / Roddam Narasimha
- Steps toward nuclear disarmament / Hans Blix
- The instability of small numbers revisited : prospects for disarmament and nonproliferation / Charles L. Glaser
- Comments on "Steps toward nuclear disarmament" by Hans Blix and "The instability of small numbers revisited : prospects for disarmament and nonproliferation" by Charles L. Glaser / Roger Speed
- Nuclear disarmament verification : issues and possibilities / Paul C. White
- Thoughts on verification of nuclear disarmament / William H. Dunlop
- Appendix 1: P-5 conference agenda
- Appendix 2: Conference participant list
- Appendix 3: Treaty on the Non-proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT)
- Publication date
- Center for International Security and Cooperation (CISAC), Stanford University.
- Papers originally presented at a workshop, sponsored by the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Flora Family Foundation at Stanford University's Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies.
- Related Work
- Treaty on the Non-proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (1968)