Adult civic engagement in adult learning
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, c2012.
- Physical description
- 95 p. ; 23 cm.
- New directions for adult and continuing education no. 135.
LC1091 .A33 2012
- Unknown LC1091 .A33 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Civic engagement in the United States: roots and branches / Susan Imel
- Deliberative democracy and adult civic education / Martín Carcasson, Leah Sprain
- Dimensions of immigrant integration and civic engagement: issues and exemplary programs / Heide Spruck Wrigley
- Exploring the meaning of civic engagement in the United States: Mexican immigrants in central Texas / Linda Muñoz
- Civic engagement and environmental literacy / Robert J. Hill
- Learning from the grassroots: exploring democratic adult learning opportunities connected to grassroots organizations / Patricia A. Gouthro
- Critically minded shopping as a process of adult learning and civic engagement / Kaela Jubas
- Blog, chat, edit, text, or tweet?: using online tools to advance adult civic engagement / Laura W. Black
- The varieties of adult civic engagement in adult learning / Linda Muñoz, Heide Spruck Wrigley.
- Publication date
- Linda Muñoz, Heide Spruck Wrigley, editors.
- New directions for adult and continuing education, 1052-2891 ; no. 135
- "Fall 2012."
- Also issued online