Organic agriculture and the law
K3926.5 .M67 2012
- Unknown K3926.5 .M67 2012
- Includes bibliographical references.
- International guidance on organic agriculture
- Elements of national legislation
- Case studies: Argentina; Canada; European Union; India; Japan; Tunisia; United States of America.
- "Organic agriculture and the law is a legislative study that seeks to identify and explain the different legal issues related to organic production. The study includes a comparative analysis of selected public and private legal sources of international relevance as well as recommendations on the issues to consider in the design of national organic agriculture legislation. It is a first step in unravelling the complex and highly technical issues related to drafting national legislation on organic agriculture, and it is hoped that comments from readers will contribute to refining and enriching the preliminary findings presented in this volume."-- P.  of cover.
- Publication date
- by Elisa Morgera, Carmen Bullón Caro, Gracia Marín Durán.
- FAO legislative study, 1014-6679 ; 107
- "For the Development Law Service, FAO Legal Office."
- Also available online.