Chance and intent : managing the risks of innovation and entrepreneurship
- New York : Routledge, 2012.
- Physical description
- xiii, 154 p. ; 25 cm.
HB615 .C527 2012
- Unknown HB615 .C527 2012
- Managing an entrepreneur's risk-taking propensity / Philip Bromiley, Devaki Rau, and Caron H. St. John
- Risk-takers and taking risks / William B. Gartner and Jianwen Liao
- Learning from the unexpected / Rita Gunther McGrath
- Evidence-based management for entrepreneurial environments: faster and better decisions with less risk / Jeffrey Pfeffer
- Betting the farm: real options, scenario analysis, and strategic reasoning about risk / David L. Bodde
- Open innovation from theory to practice / John T. Wilbanks
- The uses and risks of open innovation / James A. Euchner
- Entrepreneurship and venture capital in the age of collective intelligence / Robert Laubacher.
- Publication date
- edited by David L. Bodde and Caron H. St. John.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.